ladymidath: (Default)
[personal profile] ladymidath
I am so annoyed right now. I got the dates for my first physiotherapy appointment mixed up, and I ended up going to the hospital on the wrong day. The appointment was originally for last Tuesday, but I got a phone call to reschedule it. I thought it was for the following Friday, but it was for the day before. I get to the hospital only to be told that it was for the day before. Damn. The receptionist rescheduled it for next Tuesday. I just hope they don't change it again.

Our new pup, Tipper, is settling in, and he and George seem to be getting along. Sandy, our ginger kitty, gets on really well with him, which is nice.

I watched the finale for The Boys, no spoilers, but I might do a Geeky Girl post about it if I get a chance.

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day, whether you are a mum, or a fur mum.

Have a great week everyone.

Profile

ladymidath: (Default)
ladymidath

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819 202122
23242526272829
3031     
Page generated 2/9/26 08:41

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags